Monday, November 28, 2011

So, this is life now

I have to apologize for not diving into this blog a little more. Itzzz been crazy over here! But, to fill you in.

We've Moved-South! 

Barely, but we have managed to completely uproot our little family and make the venture to Omaha. Today, was the first day that it has actually felt real. Everything that I have grown attached to, is now three hours away-if not father. I expected to miss everyone, but was not sure how much. For those times, I just keep reminding myself that it is going to get easier- everyday will be easier; besides there is a Target practically in my backyard!

This is it ------->        6423 N. 78th street- Omaha, Ne 68134

I took a picture to capture all of the boxes and "stuff" that we hauled all the way here, but the very sight of the picture made me feel overwhelmed- BUT- there has been progressed made. When the hubby counted- i think he said that we were down to 8 boxes left- just need to figure out where to unpack those boxes.  

ALLLLLLSO- as many of you may know, on September 19, 2011 at 7:22PM another little girl joined our family.  



Miss Paxtynn Natalie Nielsen-  8lbs 12oz;  221/2 long

Lil chub-chub is what we call her- and she came out with smiles galore. She is a wonderful baby and we definitely feel blessed to have her. This labor experience was mmmmmuch better than the first; that is what is expected- as I have been told. But, same result, a beautiful little girl to hold and kiss and love forever.

I will confess: I love being a mother and a wife.


I thank God everyday for the life he has given me. I thank him for the hard times that made me stronger and the precious times that made me feel overwhelmingly blessed. I have a wonderful husband that is a hard worker, two baby girls that I get to watch grow up, two dogs that keep me warm at night, and a wonderful-supportive family. Godsent--YES! 

And one last thing...
November 28- today- marks 4 years....4 years since we were told I was going to die from cancer- boy were they wrong- and thank God!  I don't feel like going into all the details of that heartache, but i will just continue to sit in awe and continue to cherish every day. I want soo badly for my girls to see and feel just how precious each day is. I know many survivors out there, but then I know even more people who have parished to the devastation and my heart aches. For that reason- I will always pray- daily- if not- hourly :)


Remember: Isaiah 41:10
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
 11 “All who rage against you
   will surely be ashamed and disgraced;
those who oppose you
   will be as nothing and perish.
12 Though you search for your enemies,
   you will not find them.
Those who wage war against you
   will be as nothing at all.
13 For I am the LORD your God
   who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
   I will help you.



No comments:

Post a Comment